Thursday, March 13, 2008

State of the Blog Address

I've done this before, blogfans, and I'll probably do it again, but I'm trying something with the blog to see if I can motivate myself to post more.

There are three main reasons I don't post much.

The first is laziness, and that's not going away.

The second is lack of a topic. To that end I'll be trying to do webcomic reviews weekly or so. I read a lot of webcomics, and I think maybe you people should read some of them.

The third is that I don't like to sully all the crap with overly diary type stuff. I am, however, aware that some of you would probably read that. So, I'm labeling all the posts. Normal random crap will be labeled as such, and you'll have the option to read just that. Webcomic reviews and diary posts will also have separate labels, and you'll be able to read those by themselves as well. The main page will still show all posts.

Capiche?

2 comments:

frae said...

capisco.

Unknown said...

Aye aye, Boss.