Tuesday, January 04, 2005

The Frozen Lands of Nadisota

So, I'm here at MLC. As the French say, "Voila!" At least I think that's what they say. I don't know French and I don't listen when the French speak. But it's cool to make fun of France, and I'm nothing if not cool. I am deeply sarcastic.

So yeah, in classic me fashion, my first full day at MLC involved me getting the wrong time for my orientation meeting and missing pretty much all of it. Meh. I got back in time to get free food, so that's cool. My schedule may kill me, I'm not sure yet. I do know that I'm sitting on 19 credits, so, yeah.

I've met approximately everyone in the last couple of days, and my already limited capacity to remember names is severely overwhelmed by the whole thing. We did a getting to know your classmates thing in my speech class today. When it came time to name off everyone, I remembered the names of approximately four people.

In other news, we were forced to eat Robin's minstrels.

And there was much rejoicing.

EDIT: Linked Reality's Remnant. I don't agree with some of the stuff he says, but it sure sounds cool when he says it, the silly Helenvillian.

No comments: