Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Today I'm Feeling: Inadequate

So, I have this day calendar that's all miniature paper airplanes. It's pretty cool, though generally all that happens to them is getting thrown at my roomate a couple times, then just laying wherever they last landed, much like my food supply. (Which is another story entirely.) So yeah, tiny paper airplanes. (Black Ninja Squirrel knows where you sleep.) Umm... I had a point about the whole paper airplane thing, but now I forgot. That's kind of annoying.

So, anyway, I realized today that I essentially lived the last week of my life in an area roughly the size of a city block. Somehow, this doesn't bother me. Meh.

Oh yeah! So this day calendar. Yeah. The thing is currently two days behind, cause I'm too lazy to reach over and break the crappy adhesive bond that attaches the paper to the calendar so that it can actually say the right day. I mean, it takes two seconds and I can't even do it more than once every three or four days. I am sooooooo cool. (Black Ninja Squirrel, on the other hand, knows where you sleep.) So, yeah. RAWK OUT!

So, have you ever been in one of those situations where this person does something and you feel someway about it and you want to take some action and maybe you do or maybe you don't do it, and then something happens, or not and the other person does something else, or maybe the same thing again, or maybe does nothing, or maybe says something about something in a manner that may or may not indicate that they feel some sort of way about a subject that's possibly related to the matter at hand, or maybe something else.

I totally feel someway about that.

Cheese crackers rule the world. (Black Ninja Squirrel knows where you sleep.)

No comments: