Friday, March 18, 2005

Once again, too long.

Far too long between posts once more. Meh, it's not like I actually care. I'm just kidding. But, seriously.

So, events recap since last post:
1. My birthday. I'm nineteen. This means nothing. I did get a microwave.
2. All clothing for a quarter sale at Treasure Haus. (New Ulm's own thrift store) Pretty sure fulfilled one of the better fortune cookie fortunes of all time: "You will get some new clothes."
3. St. Patrick's day. As #1 means squat, and I'm not at home ot get Irish dinner, this pretty much wasn't that cool. I wore a "Kiss me, I'm Irish" button all day, and no one did.

Now is the part of the post where I usually make some keen sarcastic observation. Or something. It might just be gas. That's it, light from a weather sattelite reflecting off swamp gas. I knew it! I blame Sputnik! That foul commie metal basketball of doom!

Now is the time is the post where I make a random comment, and sign off.

O, MoronIt's an FLook, it spells OFF, alright?

1 comment:

frae said...

well, i'm insulted. no mention of the internet stalking at all. mwa ha ha ha.