Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Everquest II

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to EQII. I'm going to try to find a midnight release somewhere and go with my friend Joe. Which is double awesome, cause not only do I get to get EQII, but I get to hang out with Joe late at night/early in the morning, and if any of you have ever done that, you know how amusing it is.

But seriously, folks, EQII is going to be freaking sweet. I downloaded the trailer that they made for E3, and it's ridiculously cool. To dl your own copy click here and then click the "download" button under the Watch Trailer section. (Ok, maybe a little self-explanatory, but you never know.)

Also, if anybody's already getting the game, and is interested in joining a guild, e-mail me and let me know. A bunch of us are making one, and we can use as many members as possible.

I've got nothing.

No comments: