Sunday, November 07, 2004

Curses, foiled again!

Ok, so after going off about how nice it was to have internet back, it died again. Blasted bloody bleeding thing.

The internet seems to be back now. No word on how long that will last, but at least the company's trying to do something about it. Hopefully it shoudl be steady by Tuesday when I get my copy of EQII. (Actually, I might find a way to get it tomorrow, we'll see.)

So, that play at WLC was awesome. (Hannah stunt doubled my cousin. And she had a beard. Heh. "I don't want to hang out with that girl, she has a beard.") They did "Into the Woods," a show I had never seen before. Very toungue in cheek, interesting points made. Worth a viewing if you get the opportunity. Only, don't see it if I highschool does it somewhere, because it's too high level for that, though I understand some try. It just seems like something that wouldn't work at the highschool level to me.

None of this is funny, so here is my current favorite joke: So, this dyslexic guy walks into a bra.

And so, I'm done.

Tooooomorrow, Tooooomorrow,
EQII tomorrow.
It's only a DAAAAAAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAA-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I yell at you for singing tomorrow! (YELL YELL) cuz you always yell at me for singing it at you! Yo tengo un gato in mi falda!

-your future wife-

Ben said...

I'm sorry.

Since when are we getting married?