Monday, November 08, 2004

Tomorrow may be the BEST DAY EVER!!!!

I'm just too excited about Everquest 2. In addition, Halo 2 releases tomorrow, which won't be immediately cool for me (I have no XBox. Sad, I know. If you wish to purchase me one, I'd be happy to let you.) it will eventually provide me with some entertainment when I get to a Halo party somewhere.

Firefox v. 1 releases tomorrow, too. I may have to put off my download a couple days for EQ2.

Because, yeah, the Everquest 2 thing is the best part of everything. It's going to be so cool that I'm currently formualting a mix CD for the express purpose of listening to it in the car on the way to Best Buy to get my game.

The first track is officially "Super Rad" by The Aquabats. This is because I have also already dubbed my trip: Misson - Codename: Applesauce, Applesauce, Applesauce. I'll put the rest of the track listings up tomorrow if I can pry myself away from Everquest long enought to tell you all how the game is, and give the debriefing for Misson - Codename: Applesauce, Applesauce, Applesauce.

*The snack cup has left the six pack, repeat, the snack cup has left the six pack.*

*Better get us some cinnamon sticks, it looks like we have a live one!*

No comments: